Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/31 00:35:31 UTC

XmlSchemaCollection maintenance

I am very puzzled by the lack of any method to add an XmlSchema to an
XmlSchemaCollection. I would like to make use of the lookup mechanisms
of this class to resolve cross-references in a collection of schemas
that are associated with a service, but I can't figure out how to get
the schemas into the collection, since they are manually constructed.

The XmlSchema constructor takes a collection, so I thought that perhaps
it would insert itself, but no such luck.

Am I missing something? Is this not an intended usage pattern?