Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Satish Jeejula <Je...@ia.com> on 2002/02/15 18:11:05 UTC

Order Validation Errors

Hello All,

In a jsp page which had form with this order or elements.

1) Element A (required)
2) Element B (required)
3) Element C (not Required).
  some more elements

I submit the form with entering any data for the required fields.

In my validation method of the form, I check for required fields in the same
order as they are in the form and add them to Action Error class in that
order. But when the errors are displayed back, the order of errors is not in
the order in which I add them.

I would like to know in what order the errors are sorted and displayed?

thanks,
Satish