Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/07 21:19:59 UTC

9/8/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Happy Labor day~

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
- Code reviews.
- Question: any tasks we want to finish before the next release candidate?

Regards,
--ning

Re: 9/8/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.
Nick Nezis updates:

   - Fixed a long standing bug with Zookeeper clusters not working with
   Helm chart in Kubernetes
      - https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3611
      - Code Reviews and support in the Slack team chat