Posted to user@struts.apache.org by SL...@aol.com on 2001/09/08 04:38:50 UTC

Re: AW: Struts vs. JADE (from IBM) - feature and usability comparison - n...

Not to mention that they built the new Administration Console in struts... go
figure...

Re: AW: Struts vs. JADE (from IBM) - feature and usability comparison - n...

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
I'm not familare with it either. I've collected references to MVC
frameworks here

http://husted.com/about/struts/links.htm#mvc

but Jade hasn't come up.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/

Posted by Robert Claeson <r....@computer.org>.
SLBrand@aol.com wrote:

> Not to mention that they built the new Administration Console in
> struts... go
> figure...

I figure IBM is a large company. Just because the guy who built the
web-based admin tools for WebSphere 4 single-server edition (the "real"
WAS 4 has a different admin interface) decided to use Struts for that
task, it doesn't mean that IBM has "endorsed" Struts for all their work.

--
"I invented the term object-oriented, and I
  can tell you I didn't have C++ in mind."

                         -- Alan Kay