Posted to user@drill.apache.org by William Witt <wi...@witt-family.net> on 2015/10/25 17:14:25 UTC

init.d scripts

Good morning,

I’m trying to set drill up on a Hortonwrorks cluster.  It works like a champ when I start it manually, so I want it to run on boot.  Are there init.d scripts around that I can use, or some other start on boot install instructions?

Will

Re: init.d scripts

Posted by William Witt <wi...@witt-family.net>.
Thanks, that’ll work for now. We’re looking a shipping Drill part of a commercial product.  If it pans out, we’ll probably write one that’s a little more robust and commit back to the project.

Will

Re: init.d scripts

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.