Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Lyx <11...@qq.com> on 2021/01/14 13:02:39 UTC

[Plasma] Will Plasma provide a cluster version?

Hi, I'm wondering if the Plasma can works well
between&nbsp; client process on different cluster nodes for sharing the
data ?&nbsp;
Or if it will be a new feature for&nbsp; later Apache Arrow's new release?

Re: [Plasma] Will Plasma provide a cluster version?

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.
Hi Lyx,

Plasma is currently unmaintained and deprecated inside Arrow.
If you're interested in the functionality, I suggest you talk to the
Ray developers:
https://github.com/ray-project/ray

Regards

Antoine.