Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by kenmckaba <ke...@citrix.com> on 2014/12/02 20:14:38 UTC

Audio echo cancellation not working

I have an flex audio chat app and get a bad echo from anyone using speakers &
mic, headsets don't cause it.

I"m using RTMP, using getEnhancedMicrophone(), following all the suggestions
and have experimented with all the settings.

I get a NetConnection to my freeswitch server and create NetStreams to play
audio from the server and send audio from the mic.

1) Does echo cancellation work for anyone else?
2) Should it work for RTMP or just RTMFP?
3) If I get the apache flex source code should I be able to find and
understand the related code?  Maybe even fix it?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Ken