Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io> on 2012/11/10 19:51:05 UTC

Re: Summary: Flipping Maven Core to Git

So we're almost at 4 weeks now. Does anyone know internally what's happening with:

On Oct 13, 2012, at 7:14 AM, Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After a very interesting discussion (which basically proves that community
> rocks IMO ;) I have created the following JIRA:

> Once this has gone r/w, we will merge in the existing M2 and IT repo.
>
> If we at a later stage decide that merging the IT's was undesirable, we can
> filter them back out into a separate repository.
>
> Kristian

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.