Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/05/04 19:32:48 UTC

Re: London Apache Isis meeting

Hi Ali,

Since, ahem, there isn't much demand, maybe we should just attend an LJC
Hack the Tower [1] - this was your earlier idea, I think?

I can't make the one in May [2], but perhaps Jun or July when it's
announced?

Dan

[1] http://hackthetower.co.uk/
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/events/230490203/