Posted to mirrors@apache.org by paul kaiser <pk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/25 21:50:02 UTC

rsync timing out

the past several days the mirror server at lewis university has been timing
when trying to rsync with rsync.apache.org::apache-dist

we rsync with several other sites and have not experienced a comparable
problem.
none of our rsync script files have been changed.

our server is linux.cs.lewisu.edu with IP address64.81.231.195.

any information you might be able to provide would be helpful.

thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: rsync timing out

Posted by RD Shurr <Da...@BellNet.Ca>.
I was Just able to connect to rsync.apache.org,
appears they have the colocated server back online.

Greatjob Guys!

:)

Re: rsync timing out

Posted by Rob Thompson <ab...@wayne.edu>.

Re: rsync timing out

Posted by Scott Baker <ba...@web-ster.com>.
I was just about to email the list the same thing. Just randomly I
started getting denied rsync access. Good to know you guys are
working on it. Any idea on an ETA of when it will return?

Scott

Re: rsync timing out

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.