Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by sai krishnam raju potturi <ps...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 15:51:44 UTC

Re : List users getting stuck and not returning results

We have 2 clusters running DSE. On one of the clusters we recently added
additional nodes to a datacenter.

On the cluster where we added nodes, we are getting authentication issues
from client. We are also unable to "list users" on system_auth keyspace.
It's getting stuck.

InvalidRequestException(*why:*****_UserhasnoSELECTpermission** on <****>
orany of itsparents*)  -----> client side error

The other clusters perform fine.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Re : List users getting stuck and not returning results

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@thelastpickle.com>.
Set the replication factor for the system_auth keyspace equal to the number
of nodes, then issue a repair.

--
Nate McCall

Co-Founder & Sr. Technical Consultant