Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by David Gallagher <dg...@CleverDevices.com> on 2020/02/06 14:15:32 UTC

Loss of state on QueryDatabaseTable during upgrade

Hi - I'm upgrading flows from 1.8.0 to 1.11.1. Everything is working nicely, but it looks like I may have lost the State values of my QueryDatabaseTable processors (I'm using a Maximum ID). I've looked in the state file (\state\local\snapshot) and the value is there, but it's not showing in the UI when I right-click the processor and choose 'View State'. Is this expected? If so, is there a way that I can insert state values for the processors? Otherwise I would have to re-extract everything.

Thanks,

Dave

RE: Loss of state on QueryDatabaseTable during upgrade

Posted by David Gallagher <dg...@CleverDevices.com>.
Bryan / Pierre - problem was definitely on my end. Can confirm that state is preserved during upgrade. Thanks for your help!

Posted by David Gallagher <dg...@CleverDevices.com>.

Posted by David Gallagher <dg...@CleverDevices.com>.
@Bryan Bende yes

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.