Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2017/04/15 09:47:03 UTC

My error on Bugzilla bugs this weekend

My apologies to all - I just noticed that I have been using the Version field
in Bugzilla all this weekend when I should have been using Target Milestone.
Now I need to go back to whatever I changed and correct it.

 Sidney

Re: My error on Bugzilla bugs this weekend

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.
On 4/15/2017 5:47 AM, Sidney Markowitz wrote:
> My apologies to all - I just noticed that I have been using the Version field
> in Bugzilla all this weekend when I should have been using Target Milestone.
> Now I need to go back to whatever I changed and correct it.

the Target Milestone is more for bugs that haven't been committed.
Otherwise they ship.

If there are open bugs, light lifts, etc. that you think should go out
with 3.4.2, target them.

You can also use a 4.0 and 4.0.1 target too as I'm going to get that 4.0
with Mark's changes out the door as well I think and create a 4.0 branch.