Posted to commits@beam.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2017/01/23 23:46:40 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #2085

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow/2085/changes>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #2085

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
Pulling out the error:

but: The following white-listed scopes did not have matching classes
on the API surface:
	No Classes in package "com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation"
	No Classes in package "com.fasterxml.jackson.core"
	No Classes in package "com.fasterxml.jackson.databind"
	No Classes in package "com.google.api.client"
	No Classes in package "com.google.api.services.bigquery"
	No Classes in package "com.google.api.services.cloudresourcemanager"
	No Classes in package "com.google.api.services.pubsub"
	No Classes in package "com.google.api.services.storage"
	No Classes in package "com.google.auth"
	No Classes in package "com.google.protobuf"
	No Classes in package "org.apache.avro"
	No Classes in package "org.apache.beam"
	No Classes in package "org.codehaus.jackson"
	No Classes in package "org.hamcrest"
	No Classes in package "org.joda.time"
	No Classes in package "org.junit"

The build is -pl <dataflow runner> -am so that is likely the culprit,
though I don't have insight into exactly why. Precommit, postcommit mvn
install, and my "merge bot" did not have this failure. Anyhow we should
probably revert and replay with a fixup as I expect it will take more than
5 minutes to decipher (but I'll wait 5 minutes in case someone else is on
this :-)

Re: Jenkins build is back to stable : beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #2088

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
Noting that this is _not_ back to stable, but that this build was triggered
by me to test that the revert _would_ get it back to stable.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 7:31 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow/2088/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #2087

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #2086

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow/changes>