Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 20:21:00 UTC

Configuring JettyPlus JNDI for Cayenne

Has anyone successfully configured jetty to use a jndi connection with Cayenne?

Specifically, I'm trying to create a config file for jettylauncher in
eclipse for Jetty 5.1.x

My apparent problem is that I can't figure out what goes in the place
of XXX.XXXX.XXXXX

  <Call name="addService">
    <Arg>
      <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.plus.JotmService">
        <Call name="addDataSource">
             <Arg>jdbc/CachedDS</Arg>
             <Arg>
	         <New class="XXX.XXXX.XXXXX">
                 <Set name="DriverName">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</Set>
                 <Set name="Url">jdbc:oracle:thin:@abc.xyz.com:1521:abc</Set>
                 <Set name="User">user</Set>
                 <Set name="Password">password</Set>

Re: Configuring JettyPlus JNDI for Cayenne

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I was considering whether I should look at commons dbcp and see
what was there.  Thanks!

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.