Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ABouchama <ti...@yahoo.Fr> on 2013/04/02 16:25:58 UTC

Multiple from for the same route

Hi,

I want to create a single route camel that have 3 from entries :

<from uri="file:data"/>
<from uri="http://www.google.com"/>
<from uri="activemq:queue:incoming"/>
<to uri="direct:invoke"/>

1. Is it possible to have these 3 from in the same route ?
2. Is possible to externalize these 3 from in cfg file, and to load
automatically values from cfg when is changes, for example :

<from uri=${properties}/>
<to uri=direct:invoke>

Re: Multiple from for the same route

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Short answers

Ad 1)
Yes

Ad 2)
No

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM, ABouchama <ti...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to create a single route camel that have 3 from entries :
>
> <from uri="file:data"/>
> <from uri="http://www.google.com"/>
> <from uri="activemq:queue:incoming"/>
> <to uri="direct:invoke"/>
>
> 1. Is it possible to have these 3 from in the same route ?
> 2. Is possible to externalize these 3 from in cfg file, and to load
> automatically values from cfg when is changes, for example :
>
> <from uri=${properties}/>
> <to uri=direct:invoke>
>
> Regards,

Claus Ibsen