Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Santhosh Nair <sa...@newgsystem.com> on 2004/02/24 02:10:44 UTC

Spanning portlets across multiple columns

Hi,

I have a three column portlet layout. i.e. Column-A-20%, Column-B-40% and Column-C-40%.  I want to create one portlet in the middle of second column, Column-B that has an 80% width that spans across columns B & C.

I am using Jetspeed 1.4. Can this be done in jetspeed? Any thoughts?

Thanks and Regards,
santhosh.nair@newgsystem.com
http://www.newgsystem.com

Re: Spanning portlets across multiple columns

Posted by Stijn de Witt <St...@chello.nl>.
I think that you will have to write your own layout for something like that.
-Stijn