Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 11:34:37 UTC

Re: user Digest 1 Apr 2014 06:34:32 -0000 Issue 2184

Hi Alex,

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:34 AM, <us...@nutch.apache.org> wrote:

> I  have applied the patch to the current trunk
>
> Here is the output of ant
>
> ...SNIP...

> Also, here are files that import/use StateManager class, which seems was
> removed from GORA_94
>
> ...SNIP...

> Thanks.
> Alex.

You need to recompile the Java beans with the new GoraCompiler
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gora/branches/GORA_94/gora-compiler/
As before, you can run this from the $GORA_HOME/bin/gora directory and
specify for the data beans to be stored within $NUTCH_HOME/src/java/.
Once you've done this with both webpage and host.avsc you're code will run
cleanly.
Thanks
Lewis