Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Diane l. Davison" <Di...@oracle.com> on 2000/10/31 23:21:32 UTC

Re: Commit of the fixes and extensions (WAS Re: Request for two newlocus IDs)

It would be great if the XML parser were pluggable.  Would you use JAXP as the
pluggability API?
(API for 1.0 is at http://java.sun.com/xml/docs/api/).

Diane

Posted by "Diane L. Davison" <Di...@oracle.com>.
Ryo,

Great!  The url below is for the 1.0 API, but they have a 1.1 API that the review just
closed on.

http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr063/index.html

It looks like Xerces 1.1.3 includes an implementation of JAXP.

Diane

Posted by "Diane L. Davison" <Di...@oracle.com>.
Ryo,

From: "Diane l. Davison" <Di...@oracle.com>