Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Olivier Tremblay <ol...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 21:00:22 UTC

OFBiz RMI + Authentication?

Hi all,

I've searched a little over the internet, and have found only a partial answer to my question. I know OFBiz is accessible through RMI and SOAP (well at least, if the document I'm reading is not too outdated).

I checked the code, and I haven't found how or where I should set up the session information.

It's fairly important (mostly to me), I'm trying to see if I can't put together a little app to fetch info from and to OFBiz from an external app.

Any help would be vastly appreciated.

Thank you,

Olivier

Re: OFBiz RMI + Authentication?

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
You can get a sample OFBiz RMI client from here:
http://langhua.org/portal/portal/default/OFBiz/OFBizRmiModulePortletWindow?windowstate=maximized

There's a war you can install it in tomcat. And then you can modify/add
jsps to add/remove the session info. You shouldn't expect a session to
be a parameter transfered between RMI server and client.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-08-09一的 15:00 -0400,Olivier Tremblay写道: