Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Stirling <ss...@allaire.com> on 2001/02/27 16:26:07 UTC

RE: [VOTE] New Committer: Rick Carlett (Was RE: [VOTE] Release SC RAPE JSP Tag Library)

+1 to Rick as committer and to the taglib.

Scott Stirling
Allaire Corporation

Posted by "Joseph B. Ottinger" <jo...@epesh.com>.
I don't have a vote for committer access, but I'd love to see what the
taglib is about... scraping? Scraping what?

Joseph B. Ottinger                           joeo@epesh.com
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant

RE: [VOTE] New Committer: Rick Carlett (Was RE: [VOTE] Release SC RAPE JSP Tag Library)

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.

=====