Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by lou <lo...@mirandacorp.com> on 2001/05/02 05:01:37 UTC

Contributing code

I've never used--nor contributed to--open source projects before. I don't
think I want to be a committer at this point, since I haven't worked with
Apache SOAP long enough to really understand its details.

However, I have written a serializer for the List interface (specifically
ArrayLists). It's modeled after the VectorSerializer.java class.

Is it something you'd want to add to Apache SOAP? Should I post it as an
attachment?

Thanks,

  //Lou.