Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Pontus Ullgren <ul...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/06 11:51:26 UTC

Camel Samba/JCIFS component

Hello,

Since Stephen started this week in a spirit of sharing I just wanted
to announce that a camel samba/jcifs component that a college of mine
(Martin Samuelsson) created for an integration project has now been
published on github.
https://github.com/Redpill-Linpro/camel-smb

Current status is that "it works for us" and it still needs some more
polishing especially when it comes to javadoc and unit test cases.

Martin mentioned that after asking about such a component he has been
contacted by others that was interested so by doing this announcement
I hope to reach as many as possible.

Cheers
Pontus Ullgren

Re: Camel Samba/JCIFS component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for sharing. I added a link to this project from our user
stories page (takes a bit to sync to html pages)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/User+Stories

--
Claus Ibsen