Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/08 08:56:24 UTC

OpenJPA Status

I wanted to give a quick update on the OpenJPA work ( since I can no longer
drift along behind the IP issues ).

I have some ugly unit tests working against the JPA objects ( see
dao-jpa-ojpa-derby ). However, there is still much to do ...

1) Implement DAO query interfaces ( see query methods on
BPELDAOConnectionImpl )
2) Implement Events
3) Replace collection iteration with JPQL queries
4) Test JPA within bpel-tests
5) Test JPA within the Axis2 IL ( need to make sure EntityManager enlists
with container transaction )
6) Test JPA within the JBI IL ( need to make sure EntityManger enlists with
container transaction )
7) Test JPA within an ODE engine cluster

If anyone wants to pick any of this up please feel free ( I am currently
working on item #4 ). Please let me know if there is anything I can clarify
on OpenJPA or help to ramp folks up.

I have a top level ODE POM that appears to successfully build the three new
JPA modules - let me know if its time to check this in.

Lance

Re: OpenJPA Status

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good. Let me get #4 working ( should be soon ) before you start in (
I have found a few problems and need to get the fixes in ).

Thanks,

Lance

Re: OpenJPA Status

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.