Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nishanth S <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 17:41:49 UTC

Using jmeter to stress test solr cloud

Hi ,
I  have solr cloud cluster  which needs to be  benchmarked.Is there a way
to use jmeter for solr benchmarking?.Can any one point me to some docs?.

Thanks,
Nishan

Re: Using jmeter to stress test solr cloud

Posted by Steve Howard <st...@gmail.com>.
Try this from page 55...

http://www.packtpub.com/sites/default/files/9781782165842_Chapter_03.pdf

Excellent book, by the way.