Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2012/01/05 15:32:00 UTC

Two documents that had issues with OOo 3.3.0

Hello!

I have two documents which had issues with OOo 3.3.0:
- A .DOCX one whose image in the header (I wrote "footer" by mistake a
week or so ago) appears stretched.
- A DOC which only allows to edit a few fields since it is password
protected and OOo asks for the password
   when we open the document and doesn't allow to edit the fields.

I sent the DOCX to Rob Weir since I didn't know where to send it to, but
I didn't receive any reply.

Is there someone to whom I can send both documents? Please notice that
they are classified documents and I can't share them with the mailing list.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
          -----------------------

Re: Two documents that had issues with OOo 3.3.0

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
Hi, Marco, Rob,

The usual practice at OO.o (I've done it myself) is to file an issue,
mentioning that you have confidential files to show it. Then, when
someone picks up the issue, they say, "Send me the files to my private
address." The dev keeps the file private, and usually isolates the bug
so that no file is needed, or a simple, public file will show the bug.
/tj/

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

R: Two documents that had issues with OOo 3.3.0

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
Hello;
Please open a bugzilla issue and upload them there.

http://issues.apache.org/ooo/
best regards,
Pedro.