Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Jones <pe...@sun.com> on 2009/02/10 23:35:41 UTC

Re: Looking for patches to apply

Sorry I missed this earlier:

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 08:26:39AM +0100, Mark Brouwer wrote:
> Hi Jukka,
>
>> Could someone review the open issues tagged for AR2 [1] to see if any
>> of them should really be fixed before the release?
>>
>> [1]
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310600&fixfor=12312604&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

[snip]

> I also have patches for RIVER-265 and RIVER-147 but these require
> screening and work by Peter Jones as he has been involved in the
> discussion around these issues so far (in which I lacked the time to
> reply to him unfortunatelly), see the starting point at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/200805.mbox/%3C4831D804.6010100@marbro.org%3E
>
> If he is able to spend some time I think it should be possible to get
> these in. Let me know Peter.

I can continue the conversation we left here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/200806.mbox/%3C20080602224717.GA22016@east%3E

But I don't know whether we were close to agreement on the specifics
of the API change, FWIW.  Or how much is it a driver for AR2-- it
appears that RIVER-147 and RIVER-265 have been untagged for AR2
already.  (I don't think that there was any issue about RIVER-265 in
particular, but I suppose that you only care about it in conjunction
with RIVER-147.)

-- Peter