Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Rosa Lago <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 19:54:18 UTC

I want to change the style of a PDVariableText

Hello,

I have a pdf form whith several multiline text fields. When I set the values
of these fields using the setValue method, the pdf file changes the style of
them and it shows an enormous letters inside them. I want to fix the size of
the text of these fields using the setAppearanceValue method of the
PDAppearance
class, but I don know how to format the string parameter that it needs.

Can anybody help me? Is it there another form of control the size of these
fields? Do somebody know how to format that string parameter?

Thanks in advance,

Rosa Lg.*
*