Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/28 09:52:50 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1819406 - in /ofbiz: ofbiz-framework/branches/ ofbiz-framework/tags/ ofbiz-plugins/branches/ ofbiz-plugins/tags/

Ahhh, I just realized that I need to update the plugin management
tasks to take account of the different branches and releases. I will
put this on higher priority.

Also, I am beginning to consider moving out all the plugin management
code outside of build.gradle into a plugin (I will start a different
thread for that soon) because the file is getting too big and
cumbersome.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah great Deepak! I would still keep it in my todo list so that it is
programmatic and automatic (instead of hard-coding paths). I'll see
what I can do, thank you meanwhile.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Taher,