Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "peppen.emdafe@tiscali.it" <pe...@tiscali.it> on 2008/02/04 11:11:33 UTC

Axis 2 deployment as part of existing web application

Hi,

I need a webservices that access may webapplication library so i embed the service in my webapplication like a post found in this mailinglist.

1)       copy the web.xml that was in the book example

2)       copy the WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml file from the axis2.war file

3)       put my services.xml and wsdl file in
WEB-INF/services/MyService/META-INF

4)       added a WEB-INF/module directory and added the appropriate
changes to axis2.xml (I use the logging module so I can see the Soap
calls)

5)       added all of the jars from the axis2-min-1.0-bin.zip
distribution

Are there any limitation of that solution??

Is there any other way to access a existing web application information by service developed with axis2?

thanks

____________________________________________________Tiscali.Fax: ricevi gratis sulla tua email e invii a 12 cent per pagina senza scatto alla risposta

Re: Axis 2 deployment as part of existing web application

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Hmm... Axis2 1.0 jars are pretty old(Close to 2 years now I think) and many
bug fixes have gone into Axis2 since then. The latest stable  release of
Axis2 is 1.3. You can get the minimal set of jar files needed by following
the instructions given here (http://wso2.org/blog/afkham-azeez/3081#comments
)

Azeez

--