Posted to builds@apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com> on 2017/10/31 23:36:25 UTC

Jenkins needs to get kicked again.

	It’s no longer scheduling jobs.

	Any clues as to why this happens?

Re: Jenkins needs to get kicked again.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks, that's very useful. Pretty weird that the behaviour of the PR
builder plugin changed with no config changes on our part or a version
upgrade. Fun! :)

Ismael

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
> On 3 Nov 2017, at 4:37 am, Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I don't have a current list of what was updated, but it's was up to date
> before the issue today.

We have a list of what plugins were upgraded and the From/To versions listed
here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+Plugin+Upgrades <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+Plugin+Upgrades>

Gav…

Posted by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org>.