Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by José Fernando da Silva <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/03 14:05:27 UTC

How much time OM holds uploaded and recording files ?

Hi Maxim and all,

How much time OM keeps the recording files in its directory ? And what
about the uploaded files for a conference ? Do I have to delete them
manually ?

Thanks,

Jose Fernando

RE: How much time OM holds uploaded and recording files ?

Posted by Fernando <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ok Maxim, thanks.

Jose Fernando

3*) (optional)file JIRA issue if it doesn't work :)))

--

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How much time OM holds uploaded and recording files ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jose,

--
WBR