Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 08:27:38 UTC

[SDO] merging Change Summaries

When I have DO1 embedded in DataGraph and the DataGraph has change summary
and I have DO2 with change summary property.
Is it possible to merge change summary of DO1(from data graph) with change
summary from DO2 to form a final data graph with
DO3 with effective change summary?

Regards,
Amita

Fwd: [SDO] merging Change Summaries