Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Donald Nathan <dn...@stu.norwich.edu> on 2018/08/25 18:26:23 UTC

Page number creation using recently downloaded Open Office 4.1.5

Hello all,

After a recommendation from Peter Kovacs, I'm presenting my question to you.

I'm a student at Norwich University (VT) and just downloaded new version of Open Office 4.1.5. I'm creating a report and don't want a page number on the first page. I've gone through the steps to place the page number on the page but when I right click the number, the 'fields' choice I am looking for is not shown, see below.

Thanks for your time!

Donald

[cid:bc76dfca-fee6-4a11-91ac-ee5e029bec06]

Re: Page number creation using recently downloaded Open Office 4.1.5

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

On 26/8/18 4:52 pm, 許哲崇 wrote:
> My suggestion is that the first page also need the page number.

Your suggestion doesn't make sense, the Original Poster don't want a number
on the first page for obvious reasons.

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.