Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> on 2006/08/01 00:25:28 UTC

Re: New Windows build - Apache 2.2.3

I understand now and I missed the script.

I have reports that all now is building fine with VC2005-IDE with the
Windows source after executing the script.

Thanks!

Steffen

Posted by hunter <th...@gmail.com>.
On 7/31/06, Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> wrote:
> I understand now and I missed the script.
>
> I have reports that all now is building fine with VC2005-IDE with the
> Windows source after executing the script.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steffen

The error(s) that I am getting are not caused by the defines.

I still get the error I indicated in my first email.

  Creating library .\Release\mod_unique_id.lib and object
.\Release\mod_unique_id.exp
       nmake -nologo -f mod_usertrack.mak   CFG="mod_usertrack -
Win32 Release" RECURSE=0
       rc.exe /l 0x409 /fo"Debug/mod_usertrack.res" /i
"../../include" /i "../../srclib/apr/include" /i "\asf
-build\build-2.2.3\build\win32" /d "_DEBUG" /d
BIN_NAME="mod_usertrack.so" /d LONG_NAME="usertrack_module for Apache"
..\..\build\win32\httpd.rc fatal error RC1109: error creating
Debug/mod_usertrack.res
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'rc.exe' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\MSVC7\Vc7\bin\nmake.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\MSVC7\Vc7\bin\nmake.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Notice that it is trying to build debug during a release build.

I fixed the makefile and it continued until it got a similar error
with htpasswd.mak. I fixed this makefile and it failed in makefile.win
with this error message.

D:\build\httpd-2.2.3>(copy docs\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts.conf.in
"c:\apache\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts.conf.defaul
t"   0<.y  && awk -f script.awk "docs/conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf.in"
"c:\apache"   1>"c:\apache\conf\extra\h
ttpd-vhosts.conf.default" )
        1 file(s) copied.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'for' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\MSVC7\Vc7\bin\nmake.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

I have attached the fixed makefiles.

I still need help with the last error, I don't understand what the
makefile is doing - the build is complete and it is editing the confs.
But I am looking at to see if I can figure it out.

Chris Lewis