Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dharamveer Salecha <dh...@wilco-int.com> on 2000/12/12 11:58:58 UTC

GIF image

Hi
  I faced a problem while rendering this gif image. However, it works fine
for other gif images.
I am able to view the GIF using browser and other image viewers. I dont know
if this is a bug in FOP.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	<fo:layout-master-set>
	    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="simplePM"
	                  page-height="25cm"
	                  page-width="20cm"
	                  margin-top="1cm"
	                  margin-bottom="1cm"
	                  margin-left="1.5cm"
	                  margin-right="1.5cm">
	      <fo:region-body/>
	    </fo:simple-page-master>
	</fo:layout-master-set>

	<fo:page-sequence master-name="simplePM">
	    <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
			<fo:block>
				<fo:external-graphic src="file:color.gif"/>
			</fo:block>

		</fo:flow>
	</fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>