Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/04/23 10:02:31 UTC

[ANN] Please welcome Dan Klco as a Sling committer

Hi,

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the
Sling PMC has elected Dan Klco (dklco) as a Sling committer, and he
has accepted the invitation. Please join me in welcoming him!

Dan, if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
introducing themselves to the list, feel free. I assume you got this
info already, but just in case the new committers info is at
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
any questions.

-Bertrand

P.S. I have added Dan and Stefan at
http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html

RE: [ANN] Please welcome Dan Klco as a Sling committer

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
Welcome and congrats Dan!

best regards
mike

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Welcome Dan
from gmt+10.
Ian

cziegeler@apache.org

-----

Re: [ANN] Please welcome Dan Klco as a Sling committer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Dan!

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
...and congrats Dan!