Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2005/06/12 08:13:56 UTC

Findbugs plugin maintenance?

Hi,

Is anyone actually maintaining the FindBugs plugin?

I ask because the web pages don't match releases, the FindBugs plugin source
in SourceForge CVS has needed fixes, SourceForge has no FindBugs plugin
downloads available, something called "1.0-SNAPSHOT" from ibiblio
maven-plugins does not contain the CVS fixes, etc., et al, blah blah, and so
on.  And it is just too damn quiet over there!

So I am wondering if the project info pages are wrong too?

I'd like to get the latest source in CVS released, upgrade to the latest
FindBugs product version, add a couple more properties, and update docs.
Particularly the OutOfMemoryError is fixed by the new exposed "jvmargs"
property.

Any suggestions?!

Re: Findbugs plugin maintenance?

Posted by Garvin LeClaire <gl...@insightbb.com>.
Eric the links for download on the site are broken.

Garvin Leclaire
gleclaire@insightbb.com

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.