Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Vikas Rattan <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/16 06:14:30 UTC

Query Regarding usage of PDFBOx

Dear Official

I want to use PDFBOX for reading .pdf file. Kindly let me know the
procedure for installing and usage procedure of pdfbox API.

--
*Conserve Every Drop of Water*

Re: Query Regarding usage of PDFBOx

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 16.01.2016 um 06:14 schrieb Vikas Rattan:
> Dear Official
>
> I want to use PDFBOX for reading .pdf file. Kindly let me know the
> procedure for installing and usage procedure of pdfbox API.

It is a java library. There is no installation. You just download the jars.
https://pdfbox.apache.org/download.cgi

read also the "dependencies" URL.
https://pdfbox.apache.org/2.0/dependencies.html

for specific questions, download the sources and look at the examples.
You can also see them online:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/

Tilman