Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/09 14:31:49 UTC

[ANN] Apache TCPMon 1.0 released

We are proud to announce the 1.0 release of Apache TCPMon,
the recently moved out tool from Apache Axis2.

You can download this release from our official site at
http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/download.cgi

The release jar is available at
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/ws-commons/jars/
for embedding purposes

Additions to this release apart from the regular TCPMon include

1. SOAP message sender capability to send arbitrary SOAP messages
2. Batch and shell scripts to easily start TCPMon
3. Documentation including a simple user guide

Please use this release and send your comments to
commons-dev@ws.apache.org.

Thank you,
Apache TCPMon team