Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "M. Sean Gilligan" <se...@msgilligan.com> on 2005/06/06 16:54:06 UTC

Scripting with Groovy, BeanShell, and Jython

I've updated my "Calling Scripts in Maven" page to contain links to many of the relevant sites including the  Groovy Ant Task and  Guillaume's page about using it in Maven:

http://www.msgilligan.com/maven-scripting.html

(I'm using BeanShell for now and waiting for Groovy Groovy JSR-02 and/or Maven 1.1...)

-- Sean