Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by mark stephens <ma...@idrsolutions.com> on 2017/10/27 10:09:41 UTC

Idiots guy to making a change for a module code change

In reviewing the modules, I have one which needs a change (adding a header). Is there an idiots guide so I can follow the steps to submitting a change for the first time.

Kind Regards,

MArk

Re: Idiots guy to making a change for a module code change

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
OK, I have taken the 'performance' module.

Gj

Posted by mark stephens <ma...@idrsolutions.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
No worries at all!