Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Mela <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/23 23:47:33 UTC

gsoc: Roller with GWT

Good evening.

My name is Melania Galea. I am currently a student at a prestigious Romanian Computer Science University.
am writing this e-mail to show my interest in the project consisting of
the improvement of Roller through GWT. I would truly like to get in
touch with a mentor in order to deepen my knowledge upon the subject.

Thank you.

Re: gsoc: Roller with GWT

Posted by Mela <ka...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you for your response. I will start documenting upon the technologies involved in the project. I will get back to you for further details and pieces of advice, as well as for feed-backs upon my ideas.

Melania

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.