Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Melcy Mahesh <me...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/11 14:50:04 UTC

Struts Validator - How do I invoke client side validations using velcoity

Hi All, I am using the Velocity-Struts tool for my application. For my input validations, I like to use the Struts Validator PlugIn. I need to do client side validations, for which I understand I can use the javascript functions in the validation-rules.xml file.  1.How do I invoke the client side validations from my velocity template?2. Is there any way in velocity to perform the client side validations, similar to JSP? If yes, please let me know how do I do it. Thanks,Melcy