Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com> on 2022/09/06 13:56:07 UTC

VR network mismatch

Hi guys,
we're experiencing a very strange issue and I need your help...
We created some VPC but in one of them (we already tried to recreate it...
) after some time ACS restart the VR.
After the restart the network mismatch the original configuration so the
instances connected to it are unable to do traffic.
The solution is to manually restart VR from ACS.... but after some hours it
reboots again and network mismatch again...
The strange behavior is that this issue happen only on one VPC but I don't
know where to start to investigate this problem.
Our ACS version is 4.15.1 over vSphere 6.7

thank you

Re: VR network mismatch

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
You might face the issue https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/5716