Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Norris Shelton <no...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/15 22:42:55 UTC

download-ivy ant task for IVY 2.0

I have the ant task for 1.4 working, but I am having trouble getting it working with 2.0.  Does anyone have an example that will work for 2.0?

Norris Shelton
Software Engineer
Sun Certified Java 1.1 Programmer
Shelton Consulting, LLC
ICQ# 26487421
AIM NorrisEShelton
YIM norrisshelton

____________________________________________________________________________________Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Re: download-ivy ant task for IVY 2.0

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 5/15/07, Norris Shelton <no...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have the ant task for 1.4 working, but I am having trouble getting it
> working with 2.0.  Does anyone have an example that will work for 2.0?

What do you mean by download-ivy ant task? A target calling a get to
download ivy.jar? If it's what you're asking, we still have to see how Ivy
2.0 will be distributed as a jar (probably in maven 2 repository), but for
the moment you can get it like that:
<get src="
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/2.0.0-alpha-1-incubating/ivy.jar"
dest="${ivy.jar.file}" usetimestamp="true" />

Xavier

Norris Shelton
> Software Engineer
> Sun Certified Java 1.1 Programmer
> Shelton Consulting, LLC
> ICQ# 26487421
> AIM NorrisEShelton
> YIM norrisshelton

> customers who are looking for what you sell.
> http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/