Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/08/30 14:32:07 UTC

patch11.no-bsd-conf

There is a revised version on hyperreal now. If this doesn't
cut it, it will need to be held until the next release.

Below is what ultimately worked for mod_include.c (which is
what started all of the mess in conf.h)  I was sure that
the fix below would not compile on SunOS when tried earlier,
but I have test compiled this on SunOS 4.1.3, NetBSD-current,
and BSDI 1.1.  The only thing I can figure is that the cleanup
and inclusion of <sys/param.h> in conf.h has satisfied SunOS.

#if BSD > 199305
                sprintf(tag,"%qd",finfo.st_size);
#else
                sprintf(tag,"%ld",finfo.st_size);
#endif

Since this patch has been a bit of a problem for others to
apply, I would be happy to volunteer to do the release
on .12 if RST would want to had it off.