Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Per Steffensen <st...@designware.dk> on 2013/05/24 19:30:02 UTC

Permissions do edit Wiki

Hi

Can I please get permissions to edit Wiki. At least
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrSecurity, where I want to add a link to
a new page where I will write a little about how the SOLR-4580 solution
works. Until it might get committed only for people who want to use the
feature by taking in the patch "manually". Name: "Per Steffensen",
Alias-Name: "steff", Email: "steff@designware.dk".

Regards, Per Steffensen

Re: Permissions do edit Wiki

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Per,

I've added your wiki account name "Per Steffensen" to the Solr wiki ContributorsGroup page, so you should now be able to edit the wiki.

Steve