Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/11/16 19:32:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/webservices/finance/stockmark et JetspeedStockQuoteService.java

on 11/16/01 5:51 AM, "sgala@apache.org" <sg...@apache.org> wrote:

> +        if (null == symbols || symbols.length < 1)

Just a style nit, most people write this as:

    symbols == null

-jon

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
> Just a style nit, most people write this as:
>
>     symbols == null

I prefer the way Santiago wrote it, since you can sometimes make mistakes as
in:

> > +        if (symbols = null || symbols.length < 1)

but the compiler won't allow this

> > +        if (null = symbols || symbols.length < 1)

David