Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Leon Chen <le...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/08 15:53:56 UTC

Status of camel-example-osgi 2.18.0 or above ?

Hi,

I am testing camel 2.18.1 with Karaf 4.0.8.

But I can't find camel-example-osgi 2.18.1 or 2.18.0, only 2.18.0-SNAPSHOT.
And it looks like camel-example-osgi 2.18.0-SNAPSHOT can't work on Karaf
4.0.8, it can be installed and actived, but I can find any log generated by
camel-example-osgi.

Are there are changes in camel 2.18.0, so camel-example-osgi also needs some
changes?
I want to know the changes, so I can learn how to develop a camel bundle.

Thanks,
Leon

Re: Status of camel-example-osgi 2.18.0 or above ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
That example is deleted. There are plenty of other OSGi examples you
can find in the release. Download Camel from Apache and look inside
the examples directory.

You can find osgi, blueprint examples which are intended to run on karaf.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Leon Chen <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am testing camel 2.18.1 with Karaf 4.0.8.
>
> But I can't find camel-example-osgi 2.18.1 or 2.18.0, only 2.18.0-SNAPSHOT.
> And it looks like camel-example-osgi 2.18.0-SNAPSHOT can't work on Karaf
> 4.0.8, it can be installed and actived, but I can find any log generated by
> camel-example-osgi.
>
> Are there are changes in camel 2.18.0, so camel-example-osgi also needs some
> changes?
> I want to know the changes, so I can learn how to develop a camel bundle.
>
> Thanks,
> Leon

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus